Hello, it's Sunday.
It looks rainy.
I wish that it would rain, then I'd have an excuse to sleep and not feel guilty about wasting my Sunday doing nothing.
It seems that Sunday only serves as a wait for Monday.
Prelude; utter chaos.
HAHAHAHA. I'm blatantly overusing the campfire theme.
Saturday was fun.
"I'm hungry!"
I can't believe we actually came up with a mini-skit to try and get food from teachers.
-.-
I really think that we're the first group of people doing deco that tried to get free food -.-
And after painting our bodies with toxic wall paint, we went for lunch.
Ella and I met Yee Ting at Cafe Gallilee. AHHAHAHAA
We ate meatball spaghetti.
The meatballs were damn hard. They make a sound if you whack them against the glass plate o.o
Plus, the spaghetti sauce was barely palatable.
I practised being a bimbo :D
I read bimbo magazines and attempted to speak like a bimbo :D
And I waved my arms like a bimbo too :D
See, Cathlin! I'm successfully learning the bimbo accent! (:
Like, totally.
Friday was spent uselessly trying to pack the band store.
And the boxes are zomgly HEAVY.
Macho movers! HAHAHAHHAHAH.
Me la, not you cathlin!
Thursday was okay.
Kinda meh to go to school on a supposed holiday.
But it was okay.
I think we should stop harrassing a certain someone already.
HAHAHAHHA she must be traumatised already.
Okay, new resolution, not to harrass her again.
HAHAHA
And well done falcon, those who feared fire still lit up the gas stove (:
YAY!
Spent today afternoon stoning around compass point with Ella Lim.
Horribly boring.
I think I'll throw myself off the top floor of compass point if I ever go walk around all the shops again.
First we went to buy Raylia's coupon paper, then we went to eat lunch, then we went back to the shop again to buy her superman file -.-
Then we went to buy her drink -.-
Then we spontaneously decided to go paint the band banner.
So unrelated can. Ella and band?!
HAHAHAHA but equally unrelated, me and open house!
Infinte OPTIONS, definite choice.
Not
Infinite CHOICES, definite choice.
Hey I just realised that those two lines take up the same amount of space! :D
Okay this is a very dry post. But what can I do, it's a dry day, and I feel drier than sun-dried mangoes on a hot afternoon.
I need some rain. HAHAHAHA.
I think I should superglue a notebook onto my wrist, then I'd be able to write things down in it immediately and not easily forget about them.
Paint's still stuck to my skin.
My skin cells need to die faster, so that the paint on them would fall off as well.
Ella Lim!
Try not to miss her and obsess too much about her k!
HAHAHHAA
I bet you're online stoning and waiting for 11pm to arrive faster.
Do your many MCQs and 2 exam papers! HAHAHAHA
AND! You totally suck at Super Mario! HAHAHA LOSERRR.
The banner is currently stuck to my floor with masking tape, and the template consists of masking tape as well. I just wasted one whole roll on it.
Speaking of masking tape, we need to find good, durable, super sticky masking tape.
Sometimes I just don't see a need to stay.
I need to find myself a reason to stay quickly.
Sometimes I don't see a point in my school life.
This and that, sometimes I feel like I'm just wasting my life in school doing bleh things that make me feel more bleh.
Eh Cathlin Anabella, remember my mixtape/songs!
-Insert cliche emo phrase here-